Monday 7:00am with Jess
Monday 6:30pm with Nikki
Tuesday 6.30pm with Nikki
Wednesday 7:00am with Jess
Thursday 12:15pm with Jess
Friday 12:15pm with Nikki
Classes are 45 minutes.
NU Moves Pilates Classes Newcastle sessions are conducted by a qualified physiotherapist who is trained in the clinical application of Pilates. Our physiotherapists have the skills to detect movement dysfunction and will be able to modify and progress your exercises safely to best suit your body and goals. Our mat based classes are performed in small groups to allow for maximum supervision and feedback during exercises.
Pilates is a system of exercise based on the philosophy of Joseph Pilates who believed that mental and physical health are intertwined. He developed a series of movements, poses, and exercises that demand the mind to focus to improve breathing, posture, and provide overall conditioning for the body. This philosophy is central to our floor based clinical pilates classes Newcastle program at NU Moves.
- Improve core strength and flexibility
- Improve posture, balance, and coordination
- Reduce stress and increase relaxation
- Decrease low back pain
- Tone and condition your entire body
- Small group classes allow for adequate monitoring and feedback
- Supervision by physiotherapists provide optimal safety, and modification of exercises for each individuals’ needs
- Our classes run daily and at lunch times to encourage you to get away from your desk and get moving