When should you see a physiotherapist?
- If you have had a sports injury (read more here for football injuries or park run injuries)
- If you are training and want to improve performance
- If you are experiencing muscle or joint aches and pains
- If you have had a work injury
- If you have pain that effects your ability to move or exercise
- If you experience numbness or pins and needles
- If you have had a fracture or joint surgery
- If you decide to take up a new exercise or sport
A physiotherapist is a specialist in the muscle and joint system of the human body. We are experts in movement and function who work alongside patients to help them move better and relieve pain—whether it be due to injury or the result of ageing or disability. Treatment may involve manual therapy (joint manipulation and mobilisation), movement re-education, massage, exercise rehabilitation, dry needling, or other services.
NU Moves is the uni physio clinic. You will get the right treatment first time. Contact us on 02 4921 6879 to organise an appointment. We are located at The Forum Sports and Aquatic Centre – find us on campus.